Thursday, October 11, 2007

Unholiday

.... i sat here for over an hour typing a long blog... and then sat here for a few minutes with my finger on the backspace button as i watched it all erase....

i only have one real thing on my mind.. "Dear god it hasn't even been a week..... "



~ I Miss You - Incubus ~

To see you when I wake up
Is a gift I didn't think could be real.
To know that you feel the same as I do
Is a three-fold, utopian dream.

You do something to me that I can´t explain.
So would I be out of line if i said
I miss you.

I see your picture,
I smell your skin on the empty pillow, next to mine.
You have only been gone ten days
But already I´m wasting away.

I know I´ll see you again
Whether far or soon.
But I need you to know that I care
And, I miss You.
(i miss you)
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


p.s.
On a side note... I hate Grey's Anatomy.. coz it makes me think about things i shudnt... and it makes me lonely... yet i cant get myself to stop watching... i tell myself its the soundtrack and the damn cool surgeons... who am i kidding? alright.. i dont hate GA... i love it coz its brilliant... in a raw way.. meh.. mayb I've been a bit emotional lately...

1 comment:

Sal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.